Well it was quite the night in Wanham, AB on Friday. A possible $24,000 could go to the winner of the event if they were able to make the whistle on the 2010 CPRA Bull of the CFR owned by Nanson Vold. There were just 5 qualified rides in the long go and the videos below show the short round.
Heres how the long go ended up Thanks to Nikki Phipps for these:
- 1/2. Ty Elliot 83 on Kill The Lights (B2)
- 1/2. Logan Kadlec 83 on Whisky Hangover (SB)
- 3. Kyle Lozier 82.5 on Bad to the Bone (B2)
- 4. Ty Patten 81 on Hillbilly Deluxe (WH)
- 5. Tyler Pankewitz 79.5 on Monkey Chow (WV)
- 6. Tyler Thomson 78 on Mellow Time (WV)
- 7. Kyle Lozier 77 on Border Town (4C)
- Braithwaite Ranches (B2)
- 4C’s Bucking Bulls (4C)
- Scissons Bucking Bulls (SB)
- Wayne Vold Rodeo (WV)
- Wild Hoggs Bucking Bulls (WH)
In the short round, here’s how it turned out:
Aaron Roy 87 points on Torn Apart (WV)
Tyler Thomson 88.5 points on Figjam (WV)
- 1. Tyler Thomson 88.5 on Figjam (WV)
- 2. Aaron Roy 87 on Torn Apart (WV)
Tyler Thomson was the only bull rider to cover 2 bulls at the event so he ended up being the event winner taking home the Montana Silversmiths Championship Buckle. That gave him the shot at Slash for $20,000 more to add to his PBR Canada earnings and if he rode him he would probably have the PBR World Finals made already.
This is how it went:
Tyler Thomson vs. Slash (WV) for $20k
It was a great night overall in Wanham and we all look forward to seeing what comes around next year. Thank you to the great committee and 3D Bull Riding for the great event once again.